SG United Trainee, Digital Product Specialist Reg. Customer Segment and Customer Science, Consumer Banking Group (1_121) #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUP
DBS BANK LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$2500 - S$2500
Our team is focused on delivering the next generation platform that is driven by AI to unlock opportunities and increase efficiency for our customers and frontline. You will be responsible for reimagining the way we interact with our clients and how we can build cognitive banking at scale across the bank. If you are keen to roll up your sleeves and dig deep into data to discover what more it can do for you– We need you!
Driving Employee Journey/ Customer Journey Design
• Develop best in class EJs/CJs in collaboration with UX design team:
• As part of EJ/CJ review, perform business process review
• Ensure usability testing is performed for every new EJ/CJ in collaboration with UX team and country users
• Gather input from / review new EJ/CJ with Country SMEs and ensure for regional alignment in usage and functionalities.
• Provide monthly updates of market latest changes in client engagement
• Manage our data library for crowd sourcing of ideas/suggestions
• Support in interviews and focus groups for information sourcing
• Support journey leads in discussions for information gathering
• Coordination of sessions for journey leads
• Prepare story boarding of ideas/ presentations (e.g. ppt)
• Tracking of key department dates
• Support the analysis of data relating to key performance indicators
Collaboration and everything fun!
• Coordinate with regional teams ( e.g. HK, TW)
• Collaborate with teams to provide support on information required within the platform
• Manage team central repository of information
• Arrange for department gatherings
• Experience in Project management or Product Owner role is advantageous
• Enjoys working in a fast pace environment and responding positively to changes
• Delivering employee value through deep understanding of the employee job-to-be-done
• Strong analytical skills to translate data into actionable plans / journeys for the employee
• Experience in building strong and effective relationships with key partners within and outside the organization
• Ability to communicate effectively to internal teams, key partners and executive management through storyboarding
• Strong in Excel and Powerpoint
Acquire skills relating to project, stakeholder management and delivery of digital products
Education Qualification:Degree & above
Duration of Traineeship / Attachment offered: 6 months
This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals (mature and non mature).
Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree & above Qualification. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
As part of the recruitment process, please also submit your application via (link). Thereafter, you will receive an email notification to go through our virtual chatbot and assessment.
To apply for this role, Indicate the MCF Job ID (located beside the job title) in our chatbot when asked to do so.
Closing on 03 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company