ALPHAGREP PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$4000 - S$8000
About the Company:
AlphaGrep Securities Private Limited is a proprietary trading firm focused on algorithmic trading in asset classes across the globe. We have offices in Shanghai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Singapore and London
We are one of the largest firms by trading volume on Indian exchanges and have significant market share on several large global exchanges as well. We use a disciplined and systematic quantitative approach to identify factors that consistently generate alpha. These factors are then coupled with our proprietary ultra-low latency trading systems and robust risk management to develop trading strategies across asset classes (equities, commodities, currencies, fixed income) that trade on global exchanges.
- AlphaGrep Securities seeks a Software Developer who will be part of our infrastructure development group based in Singapore and help them design in – house trading applications which are robust and extremely fast.
- Design, develop and test proprietary software. Examples include:
- Trading strategy simulation software optimized for distributed computation
- Large scale data acquisition, storage, accessibility, and visualization
- Real time trade management and risk analysis
- Identify innovative solutions to complex problems and advocate for their implementation to your team by communicating your ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborate with other software developers, quantitative traders and researchers in cross-functional team environments
- 2+ years of hands-on Software Development experience in C++
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- Brilliant problem-solving abilities
- Exposure to network programming (TCP/IP), multi‐threaded applications, computational intelligence and real‐time programming
- A passion for new technologies and ideas
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- A working knowledge of Linux/Unix
Why You Should Join Us:
- Great People. We're curious engineers, mathematicians, statisticians and like to have fun while achieving our goals
- Transparent Structure. Our employees know that we value their ideas and contributions
- Relaxed Environment. We have a flat organizational structure with frequent activities for all employees such as yearly offsites, happy hours, corporate sports teams, etc.
- Health & Wellness Programs. We believe that a balanced employee is more productive. A stocked kitchen, gym membership and generous vacation package are just some of the perks that we offer our employees
Closing on 01 May 2021orview more job listings from this company