TOP GLOBAL LIMITED
S$4000 - S$5000
ABOUT ULTRON TECHNIQUES
Ultron is an end-to-end technology enabler that provides Smart solutions to various industries, in particular, the hospitality segment.
Our modular suite of technology solutions comes in services and applications that are seamlessly integrated, easy to implement, taking care of both front and back end operations. They also can be adopted as standalone solutions. These solutions are targeted to help the under-served fragmented segment within the hospitality market to increase efficiency and productivity.
Our holistic end-to-end solution is backed by our Property Management System (“PMS”) that seamlessly integrates both front end and back end operations. Front end solutions such as self-service kiosks and mobile app are connected to our smart access system to ensure smooth guest experience. Back end solutions such as revenue management and housekeeping modules are also targeted to improve performance and cost savings. Please visit our website for more information: https://www.ultrontechniques.com/
- Responsibilities Develop and enhance products & software solutions, to meet the fast-changing market needs and expectations
Provide design advise on Web UI and collaborate Design or product team for planning implementation and deployment.
Maintain good software development documentation, workflow and observance to best practices.
Support in the software integration, testing and deployment works
- Job Requirements• Minimum Diploma in Information Technology and/or Degree in Computer Science from recognized institution
• Experience developing for Azure cloud services such as virtual machine, virtual private network and key vault
• Strong experience in C# MVC, Asp.NET Core, Vue, DevExpress ASP.Net MVC Control, Bootstrap – Responsive Web.
• Experience in Azure SQL Server Elastic Pool Database, SQL Server, Stored Procedure.
• Experience in Hotel Management Operation would be advantage
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
• Good communication skills, work attitude, and team player
• Efficient and able to work within sprint deadlines
• Proactive, curious and innovative and service oriented
Closing on 12 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company