Software Engineer - BoltWeb Platforms - FICC Technology, Associate (69045)
GOLDMAN SACHS SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$7500 - S$15000
Fixed Income, Currency, and Commodities (FICC) Technology plays a key role in the firm’s ability to help institutional clients buy and sell financial instruments on liquidity venues around the world, an important revenue driver for the firm. In FICC Technology we use both open source industry standard and internal proprietary technologies to build cutting edge platforms for pricing, execution, and control over each of these millions of transactions.
FICC Technology is looking for a senior developer to work on a strategic platform for pricing, risk, quoting and lifecycle automation for our division. This platform will be used to drive real-time decision making and trade-booking by traders and sales across a range of business lines on a daily basis.
- The ideal candidate would have experience and interest in building a large scale distributed system that is fast, accurate and highly reliable. They should also have commercial experience in Java.
- The successful candidate will join a team of talented developers working on this highly visible and prestigious project and help to build out the APAC team.
How you will fulfill your potential
- Builds a unified world-class highly scalable and resilient platform for pricing, risk, quoting and automation in various FICC derivatives products.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally.
- Works with global teams on projects that will have global impact
- Proactively engages with stakeholders through the software development lifecycle (SDLC) of the projects
- Brings innovative thoughts and new ideas to the table
- 4+ years of professional Java development experience, Python would be good to have
- Experience with technical infrastructure, middleware and container technologies
- Excellent design skills with a keen eye for failure modes and reliability
- Familiarity with automated testing, DevOps and Continuous Deployment
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
- Experience in NoSQL data stores, e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB or Elastic
- Experience in modern message oriented middleware, e.g. Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience in debugging distribution systems
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Closing on 14 May 2021orview more job listings from this company