Software Engineer - BoltWeb Risk - FICC Technology, Executive Director (69044)
GOLDMAN SACHS SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$20000
We are looking for a dynamic and hands on leader who can drive the deployment the “FICC Risk Platform”, a new infrastructure for real-time risk computation in FICC Macro, as part of the Portfolio Analytics technology team. The FICC Risk Platform is a highly distributed and resilient state machine that is relied on by Traders and Quants in FICC to provide up-to-date information for all their transactions. Candidate will be interacting with global teams on a regular basis to understand business requirements, design and implement quality solutions. The goal is to build a center of excellence and have the Bengaluru team own the core components of the system, like the infrastructure for identifying and processing new trades for the system.
How will you fulfill your potential?
- The candidate is required to provide technical leadership in driving key projects on FICC trading environment as well as supporting the day-to-day business of the desk
- Provides mentorship over more junior developers
- Proactively engages with stakeholders through the SDLC of the projects
- Works with global teams on projects that will have global impact
- Influences current and future architecture choices as we are looking to adopt more modern platforms
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally
- 5+ years of professional Java Development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline
- Excellent understanding of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance
- Familiarity with automated testing, DevOps and Continuous Deployment
- Comfortable multi-tasking, managing multiple stakeholders and working as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in NoSQL data stores, e.g. Cassandra or MongoDB
- Experience in modern message oriented middleware, e.g. Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Experience in building and debugging distributed systems
- Experience in developing software for Akka or Vertx
- Experience in working with front office in finance institution and product knowledge
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Closing on 14 May 2021orview more job listings from this company