Software Engineer – Full Stack Developer
SQUAREPOINT OPERATIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
S$9000 - S$12000
Squarepoint is a global investment management firm that utilizes a diversified portfolio of systematic and quantitative strategies across financial markets that seeks to achieve high quality, uncorrelated returns for our clients. We have deep expertise in trading, technology and operations and attribute our success to rigorous scientific research. As a technology and data-driven firm, we design and build our own cutting-edge systems, from high-performance trading platforms to large-scale data analysis and compute farms. With main investment offices in New York, London and Singapore, we emphasize true, global collaboration by aligning our investment, technology and operations teams functionally around the world.
The Technology group encompasses several teams that share the responsibility to create and maintain the sophisticated software stack that enables Squarepoint to research capital markets and trade on a daily basis.
In this role, the candidate will join one of the technology teams to take part in the development of web front-ends and backend systems.
- Build full stack web applications and microservices within our in-house research and trading technology stack.
- Facilitate historical and real-time data access, used in both critical trading and allowing researchers to explore large amounts of data.
- Participate in all phases of development, including working with stakeholders to define requirements, design, implement, test and release to production.
- Support and troubleshoot live production systems.
- Build tools to help configure and deploy applications.
We are seeking full-stack developers with a keen interest in web technologies and microservices, enthusiastic about delivering high-quality work in collaboration with colleagues globally. Candidates should display the ability and willingness to adapt to new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject or equivalent.
- 3 or more years of professional software development experience
- Experience building web application backends
- Experience developing under Linux including bash scripting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience building gRPC microservices (Python preferred)
- Experience with databases, including schema design and optimization
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience interacting directly with stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of financial markets
Please apply via: https://www.squarepoint-capital.com/#/job/2109157
Closing on 30 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company