Software Engineer (.NET)
PACIFIC PRIME INSURANCE BROKERS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$7000
We are looking for skilled software engineers who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for building, enhancing and maintaining our inhouse developed employee benefits, health and wellness SaaS platform.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on platform builder who can address the entire software development lifecycle and has significant experience in developing scalable systems.
They must be at ease working in an agile environment with little supervision. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
- Build efficient, easy-to-use, scalable, and robust solutions to support automation and development of Health and Wellness ecosystems.
- Design, develop RESTful APIs and implement platforms to handle high levels of traffic, in a rapidly scaling environment.
- Write testable, clean, efficient code with unit tests and sufficient documentation.
- Work with infrastructure team on performance profiling and optimization.
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar field, or related work experience.
- Experience in software engineering/web development using various programming languages, but specializing in .NET. Work experience with .NET Core is an advantage.
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful APIs.
- Proficient with RDBMS and NoSQL, understanding the concepts behind the two, and proficient in designing efficient data schema.
- Experience building applications on AWS.
- Eager and willing to learn new things, stay up to date with the latest technologies, and expand your base skillset to propose new approaches to your work.
- Have strong communication skills, able to interact with non-technical members of the business to gather requirements, troubleshoot, perform user acceptance testing, etc.
- Self-motivated and highly driven.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in dynamic environments.
Closing on 13 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company