KORU PARTNERS PTE. LTD.
S$5000 - S$7000
We are Koru Partners, a thematically driven alternative investment firm identifying attractive investment opportunities that are backed by macro-holistic themes encompassing forward-looking social, economic, demographic, and technological changes. As a multi-asset investment manager, we manage funds ranging from real asset funds in shipping to venture capital. In addition, we also provide investment advice to established companies on their strategic opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer who is looking to grow with us. If you are interested in building innovative solutions to gain a competitive advantage in the traditional asset management business and are up for the challenge, we can promise a great journey and opportunity to learn various parts of our business.
- Developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining new and existing applications for front-office team, which involves designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting applications as well as supporting activities.
- Maintaining and enhancing our existing proprietary portfolio booking system hosted on AWS.
- Coordinating with internal teams, understanding user requirements, and providing technical solutions.
- Working closely with front-office team to enrich and improve our existing C# backend equity fundamental model pipelines.
- Enhancing our existing Python-based libraries used for investment analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent from an internationally recognized university.
- Strong proficiency in Python.
- Proficiency in writing complex and performant SQL queries.
- Good understanding of SQL database design.
- Basic Unix scripting.
- Basic knowledge of software version control systems.
- Singapore Citizen preferred.
- Experience with AWS services including EC2, RDS, S3, API Gateway, Lambda etc.
- Experience with using Business Intelligence Tools such as Qlik, Tableau etc.
- Experience with C# and .NET framework.
- Familiarity with popular front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue etc.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed.
- Basic understanding of finance is good to have but not required.
- Attention to detail.
We are a firm expecting collaborators to be highly aligned with our core values. Therefore, you should be:
- A Visionary: You are someone who dreams big and unconventionally, possessing strong mental maps of how things should be done to realize audacious goals.
- A Practical Thinker: You have a wide range of vision, able to see and synergise from the macro-to-micro perspective. You are open-minded and able to hold conflicting thoughts simultaneously and look at them from different angles to achieve the best results.
- Dedicated and Driven: You are passionate about what you are doing and is willing to push through any and every obstacle to go from visualization to actualization. You are undaunted by failure.
- Ethical and Principled: You have a strong, ingrained sense of professional integrity and ethics.
What You Can Expect
- Competitive salary package
- Health insurance and medical benefits
- Clear career growth opportunities
- Results, not face time, driven work environment
- Dynamic, fun and supportive team
Koru Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a team which is representative and inclusive of the talent, clients and communities empowers and gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace. We support employee wellbeing and a balanced life, providing avenues for employees to voice their concerns alongside inclusive employment policies.
Closing on 10 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company