BANKING COMPUTER SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Banking and Finance
Contract, Permanent, Full Time
S$6200 - S$7500
- Prepare and maintain test specifications and test scripts (test scope, test scenarios, test conditions, test cases, test data and traceability matrix)
- Prepare test plans, execute test cases, regression tests and confirmation tests according to plan
- Report test results and defects
- Work closely with different teams to ensure issues are resolved and defects are fixed
- Prepare and review specifications, test results, manuals and other documents
- Deploy releases into the test environment and manage releases to the users
- Support the Project Manager in managing the change requests and preparing test effort estimation
- Support the Technical Team in providing solutions to the requirements and change requests
- Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science / Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years software testing experience, preferably within a banking/financial services environment
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience on:
- Manual Testing
- Black Box Testing (Functional and Non-Functional)
- Automated Testing using QTP
- Defect Management and Tools
- SQL, preferred.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good documentation skills and organization skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to handle tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, self-starter and fast-learner, with ability to work independently and within a team
- Certified tester is advantageous
Closing on 18 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company