MANGOSTEEN BCC PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$6000 - S$8000
Solution Architect, Bambu
We are looking for a Solution Architect who shares the same passion with us. You will be at the forefront of the implementation of our technology and communication with our clients, ensuring our cutting-edge products are being delivered. Your main role will consist of working with clients as well as with the internal technology team to deliver the best solution while keeping within the resources allocated. You are required to be a multidisciplinary person with a very high understanding of system integrations as well as having good business aptitude.
Bambu is a Fintech company with 70+ peeps. We are B2B, which means we only develop tech for financial institutions. Our platform helps users save and invest for their future, so we like to think we’re helping people in some small way. The plan for us is to make the platform intelligent piece-by-piece, to help people manage their spending and money every day.
We’re a fast-growing startup based in Singapore, with branch offices in Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, London, San Francisco, and Dubai. Founded in 2016, and largely privately owned by the founders and employees, we have the financial backing of one of the world’s leading players in our industry in Franklin Templeton. We have clients in every continent except Antarctica. Yeah, we’re still working on that. Oh, and we also launched Singapore’s first robo-advisor platform back in 2016 with Crossbridge Connect.
Did I mention the awards? No? Well… We won the Best Early Stage Startup at Fintech Finals 2017 and the Best Show Award in FinovateAsia 2017 for our machine learning algorithms. We are also Alumni of SuperCharger 2.0 Accelerator program and finalist at Jumpstart organized by Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund.
More about the culture at Bambu: https://medium.com/bambu-life/the-selfless-startup-e5130c6d9aa5
- Working closely with clients to understand their requirements and being the technical representative to them as well as to internal teams ( sales, pre-sales and project teams).
- Provide solutions that are feasible for the project teams to deliver while still ensuring that client’s needs are met
- Collaborate with the technology team to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Assisting with integration and acceptance testing and supporting internal teams with technical queries
- Building quick prototypes to validate 3rd party tools or client external systems
- Strong familiarity with agile software development practices and tools.
- Overlooking deployment deliverables and monitoring the technical checklist
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and work in a team with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- This role entails wearing multiple hats depending on the demand of the project/teams
- Tell us how to get things done better
- Love what you do!
- Extensive knowledge of integration programs (SOAP API, REST API, SFTP), System Architecture frameworks, networking, database schema, CI/CD and security standards is a MUST
- System Integrations with feasibility analysis must be a strong suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
- Adaptable to different types of clients, systems and have enough experience to conceptualize new solutions
- Hands on experience with Web Apps and Mobile Apps development
- Experience working with Core Banking, Payment or Brokerage systems preferred
- You should be a creative thinker who can provide alternatives to existing or proposed solutions.
- You should also be proactive, dynamic and have the desire to make a difference, coupled with strong business and technical knowledge.
- Know-how about retail brokerage, including standard practices (Trading, Onboarding, Reporting) or banking & finance systems is a definite plus.
- Good understanding of Finance will be a plus
- Having worked with AWS in depth will be a plus
- When needed will be able to be the hands-on developer and help the team
Closing on 27 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company