FNZ (SINGAPORE) SERVICES PTE. LTD.
S$6000 - S$12000
FNZ Solutions Consulting is a dedicated & focused division within FNZ’s Delivery team, which provides Platform Consulting services to new and existing customers.
The Solution Consultant role is a key role within this team, and will provide expertise in the following areas :
· Presenting existing functionality of FNZ platforms
· Capturing & guiding customer requirements and agreeing Joint Target Operating Models
· Agreeing and challenging scope of a project
· Creation of User stories with supporting artifacts
· Developer handovers and support
· Functional Reviews
· Test Case review
· Defect verification
· Customer training programmes and knowledge transfer
· Platform integration design
· Being and becoming SME is various functional errors
· Work with business readiness to define operation processes
On top of the above Senior Solution Consulatants are required to perform or assist with:
- Training and mentoring
- Line management
- Ensure a platform’s solutions work end to end
- Define and rollout of new processes
- Recruitment of new talent
- Supporting PM in managing clients
- Motivating and driving best outcomes from others on their project
- Supporting sales team
- Estimations and scheduling of build items
A dedicated & focused division within FNZ’s Delivery team, which provides Platform Consulting services to new and existing customers.
The Solution Consulting team is responsible for providing a range of high value services to FNZ Customers.
This includes being responsible for the Platform configuration and running the FNZ Model Wealth Solution configuration process for new platform implementations.
It also involves carrying out a variety of consulting assignments for existing customers and new customers in a variety of contexts, including proposition definition, TOM definition, Business transformation, customer training and knowledge transfer, and the definition of bespoke requirements where required for customer platform solutions.
· Work with FNZ customers to help define proposition and product requirements. Provide Market expertise as required. Be an SME in FNZ Platform functionality and apply this understanding to help customers define propositions that best utilise or enhance FNZ core platform capabilities.
· Have a full understanding of a Platform Target Operating Model, including the interfaces between platform and customers operations and FNZ Investment operations. Provide advice to customers regarding best practice operating model design.
· Be an expert in the Model Wealth Solution, and run the MWS Configuration process for new platform implementations, capturing all customer configuration points in service configuration documents.
· Document any bespoke customer requirements.
· Provide review and quality assurance off design documentation produced by the FNZ Systems analyst team.
· Provide training programmes and knowledge transfer services for the FNZ customers.
· Provide ah-hoc consultancy services as required.
· Have a good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the Solution Consultant operates and provide advice and guidance to customers in respect of delivering a compliant platform.
· Be an SME in the FNZ platform and market in which FNZ operate, and provide training and support for other areas of the FNZ business.
Preferred Industry Knowledge
- General investment/ wealth/ life and pensions products and the markets in which FNZ and our customers operate.
- FNZ Platform expertise, including being an SME in at least 2 functional areas of the platform.
- An understanding of the regulatory environment and a good working knowledge of the regulatory change requirements for a given year.
- Financial services / wealth market experience
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Degree qualified First Class or above or equivalent;
- Experience in Finance, IT or project management desirable but not essential;
- Confident, and able to take initiative given client– and delivery-focused environment;
- Independent, confident, self-directing and delivery focused working style;
- Superior analytical thinking;
- Commercially aware;
- Intermediate computer skills essential;
- Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills;
- Good team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients;
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills;
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ’s recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at email@example.com to discuss specific requirements.
Closing on 08 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company