CA CONCEPTS PTE. LTD.
S$3000 - S$4000
1. Job Description
· Produce all items relating to the menu to the establishment standards to satisfy customers' expectations.
· Maintain a high standard of hygiene and health and safety.
· Ensure all equipment failure and hazards are reported to the Head Chef or another senior member of staff.
· Ensure a strict control on food waste and reporting any waste in the correct procedure.
· Ensure a correct standard of stock rotation, making sure food products are used prior to the best before date.
· Ensure all portion controls are strictly adhered to.
· Ensure the highest standard of food production and presentation at all times as per standard of performance manual and recipes.
· Ensure work surfaces, refrigeration, stores are cleaned and sanitised before end of shift.
· Ensure a high standard of personal appearance at all times, including the wearing of the correct protective clothing as laid down in the codes of practice.
· Ensure a close professional working relationship with other members of staff at all times.
· Ensure the kitchen is secure, clean and safe before going off shift.
· Produce recipes and costing in conjunction with the Head Chef as required, assisting to maintain that monthly profit margins are met.
· Attend all team briefs as required.
· Participate in monthly physical stock take of the Restaurant, including but not limited to plates and utensils.
2. Job Requirement
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
· Possess good hygiene and personal grooming standards
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment
· Able to work split shifts
send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing on 07 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company