Specialist, Product Sales
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Sales / Retail
Permanent, Full Time
S$7000 - S$12400
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· Provide timely market updates and accurate product information to clients and stakeholders
· Offer appropriate solutions with consideration of clients’ risk profile and hedging/ investment objectives across products such as FX, Fixed Income and Unit Trusts
· Proactively engage and work with Relationship Managers to identify client opportunities
· Ensure prompt and accurate execution of clients’ orders
· Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal compliance policies & processes
Our Ideal Candidate
· Valid certification in CMFAS Modules 1b, 5, 6, 6a, 8 & 8a
· 4+ years’ of sales experience in financial products sales covering Retail Banking segment
· Broad understanding and knowledge of financial markets products such as but not limited to Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income and Structure notes
· Excellent communication, sales and presentation skills
· Self-motivator who is keen to upgrade, improve personal knowledge and skills to meet job requirements
· Ability to work independently
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Closing on 23 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company