Specialist, Product Sales
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$7200 - S$12900
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Provide timely market updates and accurate product information to clients and stakeholders
• Offer appropriate solutions with consideration of clients’ risk profile and hedging/ investment objectives across products such as FX, Fixed Income and Unit Trusts
• Proactively engage and work with Relationship Managers to identify client opportunities
• Ensure prompt and accurate execution of clients’ orders
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal compliance policies & processes
Our Ideal Candidate
• Valid certification in CMFAS Modules 1b, 5, 6, 6a, 8 & 8a
• 4+ years of sales experience in financial products sales covering Retail Banking segment
• Broad understanding and knowledge of financial markets products such as but not limited to Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income and Structure notes
• Excellent communication, sales and presentation skills
• Self-motivator who is keen to upgrade, improve personal knowledge and skills to meet job requirements
• Ability to work independently
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Closing on 27 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company