SSC Manager (Leader)
WECHAT INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
S$5000 - S$10000
1. Responsible for managing the daily operation of each business module of the overseas SSC, ensuring high-quality financial services to support business development;
2. Responsible for establishing and continuously optimizing the related business process of the SSC, establishing and maintaining the corresponding information system and accounting system;
3. Responsible for the design and completion of various business accounting procedures, participate in the formulation of new business accounting plans, promote the implementation of related procedures, and ensure the perfect internal control of the financial procedures;
4. As the chief person in charge of overseas business accounting and reporting, participate in the design, evaluation, implementation and follow-up management of the plan between overseas ERP and report analysis systems and other financial systems of the group;
5. Follow the group's financial management and control needs, and continue to improve overseas financial management capabilities and support capabilities;
6. Responsible for building a shared center knowledge management system and employee training system, continuously improving the professionalism of the team, and leading the team to complete various business goals.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, accounting and related majors, solid accounting professional knowledge, strong operation ability, strong self-driving force and work passion;
2. More than ten years of relevant work experience, familiar with the whole process operation of each transaction cycle (PTP\OTC\RTR), familiar with general ledger work and single report work, more than five years of shared team management experience; work experience in Internet companies or overseas listed companies priority;
3. Integrity, strong sense of responsibility, clear thinking, good at problem-solving, good cross-departmental communication, overall planning, promotion ability and awareness of tolerance;
4. More than three years of financial-related project work or process optimization work experience, familiar with oracle EBS or oracle fusion is preferred;
5. Familiar with International Financial Reporting Standards, professional qualifications of ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent internationally recognized accountants and experience in conversion of multiple accounting standards are preferred;
6. Good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, which can be used as a working language;
7. Can adapt to overseas business trip arrangements.
Closing on 29 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company