Staff Nurse - #SGUnitedJobs
ECON HEALTHCARE (S) PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$1800 - S$2800
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform daily nursing activities for the residents.
- To ensure all nursing care carried out complies with the nursing standards set by the Ministry of Health.
- Responsible for the safe, accurate administration of medication and treatments provided to residents, while maintaining complete and accurate applicable documentation. To order, pack, prepare, and serve all medication including injections for the residents.
- Responsible for the regular assessments of resident needs through the development, update, and evaluation of resident nursing care plan. To update the nursing progress notes for all residents daily to meet with the requirements of the Ministry of Health.
- Participate in all aspects of resident care, while continually ensuring the safety of residents. Ensure daily, the neatness of residents’ rooms (including chests of drawers, clothes etc.), utility rooms, toilets and bathrooms.
- Assist with serving of meals, nourishments, and dietary supplements.
- To do/supervise all dressings and ensure it conforms to the Ministry of Health’s nursing rules and regulations.
- To maintain properly the log book on medication and residents' daily activities.
- Diploma in Nursing.
- Candidate with Degree in Nursing and relevant working experience will be an added advantage.
- Registered Nurse with valid practicing license issued by the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Valid certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Able to discharge duties in a caring and tactful manner, communicate effectively and work as a team.
- Independent and positive personality.
Closing on 03 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company