PARKWAY SHENTON PTE LTD
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
Permanent, Full Time
S$2200 - S$4300
- Manage and plan the care management of individual patient using the 4-prong Systematic Approach to Nursing Delivery comprising Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation.
- Participate in Physician rounds and carry out treatments/investigations.
- Participate in action plans for the unit to enhance employee engagement and maximise employee performance.
- Maintain current trends in nursing practice and management through formal education and self-development.
- Ensure customer satisfaction, resolve and follow through quality/service class.
- Demonstrate competency in nursing core & special skills.
- Supervise junior nursing personnel in providing quality nursing care.
- Peform duties as assigned by the Nurse Manager.
- Diploma in Nursing/Degree Qualification.
- At least 3 years of Staff Nurse II experience in an acute hospital setting is advantageous.
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board.
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Good customer service skills.
- Good telephone etiquette.
Closing on 18 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company