Strategy Analyst/Associate, APAC
DIGITAL SERVICES SG FOUR PTE. LTD.
Consulting, Professional Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$7500 - S$15000
Do you love coffee & tech put together? Then you just might love Flash Coffee.
Flash Coffee is South East Asia’s fastest-growing tech-enabled coffee chain, blending an award-winning coffee menu with affordable prices available in-store and via our app.
Already operating in Jakarta, Bangkok, and Singapore and backed by Rocket Internet (known for incubating the likes of foodpanda, Lazada, Zalora, and more), and Delivery Hero, a global multinational in the online food-delivery space covering over 40+ countries, we have the ambition to become one of Asia’s largest coffee chains.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Strategy Analyst/ Associate to join our growing regional Strategy team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a top analyst/associate at a top tier consulting firm or investment bank, who wants to apply their experiences to a new space, and have the opportunity to lead and manage quickly in their career.
The Strategy team is working directly with the Founders and Country MDs to continually identify and pursue improvement opportunities as it pertains to the strategic roadmap of Flash Coffee:
- Strategic & Growth initiatives
- M&A initiatives
- Operational Effectiveness
- Target Operating Model design
What you’ll do:
- Analyse, evaluate and implement strategic performance improvement initiatives, e.g. CAPEX efficiency program
- Drive the development of quantitative models and collaborate with other departments (Supply chain, Finance, Marketing, New Venture Development, People & Talent) to assist management in decision making
- Co-ordinate with other local & regional teams to ensure the effective roll-out of strategic initiatives and alignment across stakeholders
- Work closely with other departments such as the Business Intelligence (BI) and Operations teams to analyze the effectiveness of our tools and businesses to develop strategies for improvement (e.g. Real Estate Strategy and Optimization)
- Work closely with the Finance and New Venture Development department on evaluating and prioritizing new market entries
- Help to assess and execute inorganic growth opportunities (M&A) from start to finish incl. market and competitor analysis, financial modelling, due diligence, etc.
- Create a rich set of insights about our customer, using a range of quantitative and qualitative approaches, in partnership with our BI and Marketing teams and run customer / market surveys (e.g. to improve product offering)
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a top tier university
- You have gained 2-4 years of experience in a fast-paced environment at a consulting firm, venture capital or private equity fund, investment bank or corporate development team
- You have the necessary business acumen, and prior, financial modelling or commercial due diligence experience
- You are able to see the big picture while at the same time have a strong attention to detail and know when to zoom into a specific topic
- Your work is data-driven and you have supreme analytical skills
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office or Similar Google Tools (Sheets & Slides)
- You have strong communication skills, are a team player and expert in stakeholder management on various levels
- You are structured, remain calm in even overwhelming situations
- You are self-sufficient and able to take full ownership of a project
- You are entrepreneurial at heart and have a “do-er” and hands-on mentality
- You are comfortable and enjoy working with multi disciplinary & cultural teams and in an international environment
- You are passionate about F&B
Closing on 07 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company