CYCLECT HOLDINGS PTE LTD
Building and Construction
S$2500 - S$3600
To oversee team of electricians and supervisor works including creating work schedules, providing technical assistance and troubleshooting system issues.
Objectives of this Role
- To be successful in this role, you should exhibit strong leadership skills, have sound knowledge of electrical systems and complete works on site on time and to code.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Make daily and weekly work plans based on the master schedule and provide progress reports.
- Supervise and install electrical and instrumentation like cable containment systems, isolator, power points, cable laying & terminations and earthing / lightning system.
- Troubleshoot electrical and instrumentation equipment if necessary.
- Prepare documents for power turn-on like COC, megger test report and cable continuity check report and as-Built drawing.
- Attend meetings with main contractors and clients to resolve the project issues, safety tool box and mass tool box meetings.
- Assist customer during testing of systems.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years related experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
- Basic command of English is necessary.
- Able to read simple drawings.
Closing on 02 Jun 2021orview more job listings from this company