SW Test Automation Engineer ( Java)
VISA WORLDWIDE PTE. LIMITED
Permanent, Full Time
S$6500 - S$9000
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
Visa is looking for a passionate Software Test Automation Engineer, to work on the certification of digital and mobile products of Visa.
- Drive the test effort from planning and organization to execution and delivery. Develop effective test strategies.
- Write and contribute to test plans and/or test cases in medium to large sized projects
- Advocate and educate product/project teams on test design, automation framework use and implementation. Work with those teams to evaluate test-ability of new features/implementations.
- Use your knowledge of testing in defining acceptance criteria and test\ability to influence better software design, promote best engineering practices, bug prevention strategies, testability, and other quality attributes across products.
- Continually work to incorporate automated tests into our CI and CD deployment pipeline
- Perform creative exploratory testing of new features and products
- Provide critical feedback to Software Engineers and product managers to improve existing and new features and capabilities
- Work with project teams highlighting and detailing any risks and assumptions identified
- Actively engage in the continuous improvement of testing practice with a focus on speed, quality and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology disciplines with strong fundamentals in software engineering.
- 5 years of experience in Software Development or equivalent Test Automation Experience
- This role requires the candidate to have fluent Chinese and English communication skills as the role will involve working closely with teams and customers based in China and US.
- BS/BE in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IS, or other related field
- 5-10 years of Software Development or equivalent Test Automation experience in Java environment and coding skills.
- Strong API & UI Automation, Integration testing.
- The individual must be good at Integration testing, API & mobile UI Automation, Client Centric focused test plan, review and certification of products.
- Highly Skilled in JSON Methods and Encryption Methodology(s)
Heavily Practiced in rational databases.
- Experienced Debugger by reviewing log file validation on a LINUX/UNIX server, Splunk.
- Experience in configuration management tools like Jenkins.
- Ability to Use and Obtain SME knowledge base to define and communicate writing test cases, test plans, and/or test strategies.
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills along with effective communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Agile methodology experience is required
Work Hours:Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, and reach with hands and arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
Closing on 09 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company