System Engineer (Server / Cybersecurity)
MAPLETREE INVESTMENTS PTE LTD
Permanent, Full Time
S$4500 - S$6200
This position manages day-to-day operations and provide expertise in deploying and supporting infrastructure and applications used by employees to ensure reliable access.
- Provide 1st level Server support and supervision for Mapletree Group. This encompass:
- Support for operational and Security tickets raised
- Required to be part of the SOC operations
- Perform Issue resolution – remediation
- Change Requests where required to remedy security issues
- Off-hours support where needed especially for Critical security issues
- Responsible for support of projects or change requests where needed and accommodate project/change timelines and work schedules.
- Comfortable to travel where needed. Able to manage, plan and resource projects effectively in a complex organization.
- Scope of support will cover the various technologies deployed in Mapletree.
- Windows Servers , Microsoft Technologies – Exchange, AD, AD RMS, SharePoint, SQL Server, SCOM, SCCM. VMware SRM, Citrix etc
- Support other IST teams like SAP Basis, Server and applications teams to provide solutions for any IT projects
- Able to work with other disciplines, understand needs, collaborate and provide solutions to meet multi-discipline project requirements
- Familiar with Server and network hardware
- Manage security tools like End-point detection - McAfee, etc
- Manage operational admin activities like:
- Supervising vendors and ensuring works are carried out appropriately
- Procuring equipment and services
- Maintaining billing records, contract expiry and coordinating payments
- Updating documentation for system, equipment inventory, SOPs etc
- Monitoring systems
- Preparing status reports for management
- Remediate security vulnerabilities highlighted by Vulnerability Management Process
- Supervise regional teams and systems
- Possess a Degree in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- At least 5 years of relevant experiences in IT security operations.
- Possess knowledge of Windows, Linux, VMware servers with good understanding of various security software including intrusion detection, endpoint security solution, cyber security products (Qualys, Tenable, Skybox, etc).
- Recognised security certification like CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, OSCP and/or other similar certifications will be an advantage.
- Proactive and a team-player with good analytical and problem solving skills
Closing on 23 May 2021orview more job listings from this company