TIMES PUBLISHING LIMITED
S$3000 - S$5000
- Perform on-premise and on-cloud Windows production system commissioning and hardening.
- Perform system administration (Windows and Linux support) such as system health-check, security patch management, incident and problem resolution, capacity planning, system performance tuning, system configuration changes.
- Manage and maintain system services and follow up on windows vulnerabilities identified during vulnerability assessments reviews.
- Implement and maintain monitoring tools for on premise and on cloud infrastructure systems for servers and databases, and provide monthly reporting to management.
- Perform annual disaster recovery planning exercise and follow up with DR procedure updates. Maintain documentations for audit purposes.
- Develop technical specifications and evaluate new Microsoft technologies in emerging data centers.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Deep knowledge and experience with Windows Server 2016 and newer.
- Strong in Active Directory, Azure AD, Single Sign On, Multifactor authentication, Identity and Federated Account Management.
- Experienced in PowerShell, WMI, remote administration, virtualization and cross countries operations.
- Knowledge in MSSQL database management and backup processes.
- Additional knowledge in Firewall, PAM, SIEM, WAF, CDN, SSL and DNS solutions would be advantageous.
- Strong security focus and good communications skills.
* Candidates with more relevant experience will be considered as Senior position
Closing on 15 May 2021orview more job listings from this company