PACIFIC PRIME INSURANCE BROKERS SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$7000
We are currently seeking a Systems Engineer who is detail-oriented, proficient with technologies and hardware, and who flourishes in high-pressure environments. Our Systems Engineers at Pacific Prime CXA will be required to manage internal networks, servers, workstations, laptops and their associated suppliers, and will often need to do field analysis and maintenance work. The engineer will cooperate with members of the IT team to influence, design, and implement new solutions and work on appropriate policies, processes and infrastructure to ensure stable and secure operation of the business.
- Management and monitoring of network infrastructure and systems (switches, routers, firewalls, VPNs)
- Management of Azure Services including Application Gateway, App Service, Cloud Services, Azure Database Service, Azure VM, VNET, Peering, VPN Gateway, ExpressRoute, Automation, Container Registry, Key Vault, Storage, Traffic Manager, Logical App and Load Balancing.
- Configuration of the Azure Key Vault, Backup vault and Recovery Service Vault for backup of Workloads and Secure Encrypted data.
- Configuring Azure Automation to manage operating system updates for Azure, Windows and Linux machines.
- Servers/workstations/laptop support for Windows, Mac, and Linux systems.
- Create and update images for workstations/laptop.
- Printer and hardware support, maintenance, and administration
- Managing Application Deployment for multiple environments thought Jenkins’s deployment tool.
- Coordinate with vendors, external partners to ensure information systems meet the organization's needs.
- Hardware and equipment purchasing, provisioning, and maintenance.
- Maintain hardware inventory database. This includes new hardware, relocated hardware, new user and terminated users.
- Establish and maintain documentation and standards.
- Implement service management strategies that align with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework
- Work closely with the Network Administrator and Security coordinator and follow internal network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Research and recommend new technology to maximize Return on Investment (ROI) based on the departmental and organizational goals and objectives.
- Participate in the impact assessment, business case preparation and selection of tools and devices that will improve our ability to effectively maintain, monitor and troubleshoot IT Services and Network Equipment
- Business Continuity technology and practices including anti-virus, patch management, network and device security
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent; with 5+ years of relevant working experience in IT systems support.
- Working experience on Azure cloud services.
- Good knowledge of network security and availability.
- Experience in network management including firewalls, cabling, intrusion detection systems, vulnerability remediation.
- Hands on experience in infrastructure application-level support for L1, L2 and L3.
- Proficiency in administering Windows, Linux and Mac systems, images and standards.
- Experience administering Office 365, Azure, Exchange and SharePoint.
- Ability to take ownership of issues, document, troubleshoot, and resolve.
- Proven strategic thinking and planning skills.
- Proven ability to solve complex technical and business issues.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and find creative technical solutions for business problems.
- Ability to self-manage, complete projects independently, and report regularly on progress.
- Enthusiasm for hands-on technical work.
- Occasionally support after-hours and weekends.
Closing on 26 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company