Teacher Assistant #SGUnitedJobs
WHITE LODGE EDUCATION GROUP SERVICES PTE. LTD.
Education and Training
S$1500 - S$1800
Come join White Lodge Education Group Services, a pioneering company in the preschool and childcare sector in Singapore with over 21 years of experience. Under new management, we are looking to hire experienced Preschool Teachers to join our dynamic and innovative growing organisation. If you're hard-working and dedicated, White Lodge is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Responsibilities & desirable attributes
- Support the main classroom teachers in the implementation of daily programs to facilitate learning of children
- Conduct daily routine care and related duties
- Assist in preparing and implementing the programs for children
- Assist with planning, share ideas and exchange feedback with the entire team as required
- Prepare age and developmentally appropriate teaching aids
- Evaluate and maintain records of children’s development
- Responsible for the upkeep of teaching resources, prepare art and craft materials, arrangement, appearance, decorations, and learning environment of the classroom
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with children and parents
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Foster a positive and healthy learning environment
- Ensure the classroom is kept in a clean and safe condition at all times
- Encourage creative thinking and learning
Personality & Competencies
- Passionate and willing to learn.
- Good Team Player.
- Detailed and Organized.
- Lively Personality.
- Experience in teaching in a pre-school environment preferred.
Experience & Qualification requirements
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY)
- Higher Nitec in Early Childhood/ WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education (ACECCE)
- Fluency in English
- Additional language fluency an advantage
Closing on 29 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company