Team Manager, Telemarketing
CHUBB INSURANCE SINGAPORE LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Insurance, Professional Services, Others
S$3500 - S$4000
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, this role will assist in:
- Delivery of sales targets and campaign KPIs.
- To manage the day-to-day planning, operation and problem-solving of a team of telemarketers to meet with the required sales targets, service level components and standards. Tasks include but not limited to floor management, adherence to schedule and leads management.
- Motivate and lead a team to maintain morale and encourage excellence.
- To train and develop the team members to ensure delivery of a consistently result and highly knowledgeable and customer-focused agents.
- Responsible to maintain excellent Quality. Own and resolve complaints and sales disputes.
- Call monitoring, coaching and feedback, responsibility for delivery of the defined customer experience in every call.
- Minimum 1 year of insurance supervisory experience in a Call Centre environment.
- Possess General Insurance Certification (BCP, CGI, HI).
- Demonstrate sales ability and professional/technical knowledge of sales process and techniques.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to clearly express ideas face-to-face, on the telephone.
- Employ consultative skills and techniques in negotiation; explore alternatives to reach outcomes that gain customer or staff acceptance.
- Excellent customer service skills to identify and recognize customer and staff needs and meet those needs. Exceeding customer satisfaction is expected in all customer and staff interactions.
- Effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes (both internal and external); anticipating customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to plan and organize present and future work activities, demonstrate initiative, energy, good judgment and tolerance for stress as well as effective time management.
- Set high goals and standards in performance; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed by others.
- Accuracy is vital in all transactions and communication.
- Management Skills in leadership, recognizing/rewarding good performance and maximizing performance.
- Excellent telemarketing and problem solving skills.
- Good leadership and people management skills.
- Knowledge in call management tools.
Closing on 04 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company