Tech Lead (Software Backend)
SINGAPORE TECHNOLOGIES ENGINEERING LTD
S$10000 - S$14000
We are looking for an individual to be part of our Video Analytics team, who is passionate about delivering an End-To-End Enterprise System and Solution that would delight the customers. You will join a dynamic and fast-pace environment and work with our tech product development team to design, build and roll-out our “Deep Learning enabled” Video Analytics Software suite that deliver STEngg’s vision and strategy in this domain.
In this role, you will be involved with the end-to-end implementation to tackle a broad range of real-world video-related problems. You will be expected to work with 3rd party components (and vendors) and integrate them into a working solution and deploy them at scale.
Our AI Video Analytics System team has demonstrated its ability to create innovative solutions and we are poised for the next phase of growth and expansion.
(Some of the) Responsibilities:
· Design and development of in-house software product in video content analysis
· Work in a team to collect end user requirements and scope up an overall software design
· Be responsible for software sub-module design, implementation and testing
· Work with team members for software integration and testing to meet delivery
· Provide software training to software end users
· Expected to work on assigned project independently and also able to work well within a team setting to meeting overall project objectives
· Supporting Pre-Sales activities. Providing video intelligence system solution to customers
· Interface with end-customers to understand system needs
· Translate user requirements into software design
· Document write-up, including design manual, operation manual, test cases and software manual
· Software development experience in C++, preferably in implementation of video and image processing pipelines
· Good to have experience working on the following libraries: gstreamer, OpenCV, TensorRT, OpenVINO.
· Knowledge in cross compilation and optimizations for x86, ARM, and other GPU-like accelerators.
· Experienced with working in a Linux environment
· Familiar with modern testing tools, CI/CD tools, deployment tools and other best practices
· Experience deploying software on tools such as Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
· Experience with public cloud services such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Azure, etc
· Knowledge of the principles of microservices, using distributed databases (eg MongoDB, Cassandra, etc) and message queues (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc)
· Good to have experience deploying production software in hybrid cloud scenarios
· Good to have experience with Golang and Python
· Experience working with web servers and communication technologies such as REST, Websocket, etc.
· Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills, with good communication skills
· Able to work independently with minimum guidance and monitoring, a good team player
Working Perks & Professional Development
• Great opportunity to get industry and enterprise experience.
• Exposure to the full spectrum of enterprise video analytics system - from design, develop, deploy, deliver and maintain.
• Join a dynamic team and forwarding looking working culture.
• Lots of room to thinker & experiment
Closing on 12 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company