Technical Support (Fintech)
ENVOY SEARCH PARTNERS PTE. LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Customer Service, Information Technology
Permanent, Full Time
S$2800 - S$5500
We are looking for a Client Services Specialist within our energetic start-up team. This is a fantastic opportunity to play an integral role in delivering unparalleled customer service to our clients.
An ideal candidate is someone who exhibits great personality, strong passion for customer success and continuous improvement on customer service. This role will suit an individual who loves to build client relations and deliver exceptional customer service.
· Perform daily system checks
· Provide 1st and 2nd level technical and functional support for client queries and issues over phone and email.
· Research problems thoroughly, test solutions and make recommendations to clients.
· React to critical issues on a timely basis i.e. troubleshoot, investigate and escalate (if necessary) issues and create or apply appropriate solutions to immediate issues.
· Troubleshoot problems across a wide range of technical skills including Unix, SQL, XML, FIX and Java.
· Provide assistance in our product and explaining processes in accordance with internal procedures.
· Provide project management for onboarding of
o (i) Client setups
o (ii) Bank connections.
· Provide weekend support for deployment and post-checks.
· Configure demo environments for sales.
· Maintain awareness of relevant technical and product trends with self-learning and job shadowing.
· Work across teams to continually provide feedback, improve product, and drive future innovation.
· Experience working in a Technical Support environment with excellent customer service skills.
· Basic understanding of FX market and/or a desire to learn FX.
· Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing with customers and colleagues at all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets.
· Knowledge on UNIX command line, SQL or Java programming is a plus.
· Able to work NIGHT shifts
· Basic knowledge of Linux environment.
· Knowledge of FX is a strongly preferred.
· Knowledge in other financial asset class is helpful.
· A positive and helpful attitude to serve customers and assist colleagues.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver in a mission critical / time pressured environment.
· Someone who is undeterred and would not give up easily.
· Proactive with good analytical and organization skills.
· Positive work attitude, motivated and resilient in tough situations.
· A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Please be in touch with us for an initial chat if this sound exciting to you.
EA Licence No. 19C9761
EA Personnel Registration No. R2091667
Envoy Search Partners
Level 32 Suntec Tower 1 | Singapore 038987
Closing on 11 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company