Technical Support, Wealth Management Core & System Support
MAYBANK SINGAPORE LIMITED
S$6000 - S$8500
- Provision of level 1 & level 2 support for production enquires for Wealth Management systems (Core processing, Investment Advisory and Margining systems);
- Follow up with level 3 team for defect resolution and closure;.
- Manage and execute ad-hoc users service request;
- Support production End of Day / Start of Day batch job runs;
- Environment management (Dev, SIT, UAT, PROD, DR) for Wealth Management systems;
- Participate in the release and deployment activities (UAT, PROD, DR);
- Support and Maintain batch run tools like zena task scheduler;
- Support server patching and software patching;
- Provide infrastructure support.
- A good degree with at least 5 years relevant experience in Wealth Management;
- Technical knowledge and experience in working in Linux, Solaris, Oracle SQL, MS SQL, Windows 2012, JBOSS, Apache, Zena job scheduler;
- Ability to write unix scripts, handle file processing in unix and windows platforms, systems interfacing tools like SFTP and MQ;
- Proactive and be able to work independently.
Closing on 10 Jul 2021orview more job listings from this company