Technology (CIO office), Intern
SYGNUM PTE. LTD.
S$800 - S$1800
Sygnum is the world’s first digital asset bank in Switzerland, and a digital asset management company in Singapore. We make digital assets bankable, secure and convenient, empowering our clients to invest in the digital asset economy with complete trust. For the first time with Sygnum, major currencies and digital assets, including Bitcoin, Ethereum and digital CHF and asset tokens are seamlessly integrated in one account.
We are currently looking for an Intern to join our Technology (CIO office) team in our Singapore office for a period of 6 months.
- Provide support with the operational effectiveness testing of IT monthly controls to ensure security, integrity, and reliability of our information
- Develop and maintain the IT KPI dashboard using Microsoft Power BI
- Participate and contribute to the implementation of access automation project and other IT projects
- Provide support with IT team meetings (create presentation, document meeting minutes, follow-up with stakeholders on action/task items)
- Identify opportunities and solutions to further improve efficiencies and streamline processes
- Available from January to July 2021 (minimum full-time commitment of 3 months)
- Possess or pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university, with track record of outstanding academic performance
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Strong ownership, relentlessly resourceful, enjoys working within an entrepreneurial environment
- Familiarity with visualisation software like Microsoft PowerBI is a plus
Closing on 04 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company