Technology Disaster Recovery Lead Analyst
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$9100 - S$11700
Citi’s Business Continuity Management team is seeking a Business Continuity Technology Lead Analyst to support the Global Consumer Bank (GCB) sector. The position requires a candidate with the ability to lead a variety of activities. The successful candidate will participate in and advance a wide array of CoB initiatives. The candidate must be able to form trusting relationships with senior executives and influence GCB Sector outcomes. Working off hours and weekends will be required to support activities for this role.
- Provides and supports oversight of the CBCM Policy and Standard deliverables ensuring quality, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Supports a wide range of CBCM technology administration activities including the coordination of Technology Tests and Application compliance, monitoring and reporting.
- Provides guidance to Application Development and Support teams on CoB Testing Strategy and Compliance, leveraging current and emerging technologies, to ensure CoB readiness
- Partakes in Cloud Architecture Reviews, Architecture Forums and Postmortem Reviews (PMR).
- Helps maintain and validate Franchise Critical applications.
- Provides input to CBCM leadership and central teams to maintain a calendar of Technology testing activities to ensure a timely completion of all policy requirements.
- Advises stakeholders on CBCM strategy, policy requirements and preferred practices.
- Collaborates and networks to gather information internal and external to the organization to help guide recommendations.
- Will have knowledge of organizational controls, tracking and monitoring requirements, ensuring risks are reported and escalated to Risk & Control Leads when gaps in performance and associated risks are identified. Recommends Corrective Action Plans (CAPs) and / or Risk Exceptions (REs).
- Support Internal Audit reviews and/or internal Control reviews.
- Assists with crisis management support during disruptive events.
- Promotes Business Continuity training and awareness.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in technology, business, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years related Financial Services / Banking experience (Finance, Risk, Control background).
- Must have local work authorization (this position is not sponsoring visas).
- Good understanding of the business, technology, and financial drivers for Consumer Banking.
- Exposure to Consumer Banking disciplines such as Retail, Branch, Cards, Credit, Collections, Mortgage, Digital, Fraud, Operations and Technology.
- Other relevant experience in financial services that requires analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Information Technology Risk Assessment.
- Knowledge of Architecture Principles and Design.
- Experience with Cyber Incident Response and Recovery.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Track record as a strong analyst and recognized as able to deliver work in pressured environments.
Closing on 30 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company