Technology Recruiting Manager, Vice President
JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
Permanent, Full Time
S$12000 - S$24000
In support of the Global Technology initiatives, the Technology Recruiting Manager, Vice President will take direction from the APAC Lead for technology recruiting and will be responsible for establishing an integrated and consistent strategy for recruiting experienced technologists for the location across all lines of business whilst managing a high performing recruiting team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Actively partnering with the senior technology managers to understand site-wide hiring plan
- Ensure optimal talent acquisition practices are in place to support the business
- Directly manage a small team of recruiters including performance, req volume, coaching, etc.
- Partnering with Technology leaders, HR Business Partners and your direct recruiters to ensure appropriate coordination between Line of Business and Site needs
- Uphold the established delivery strategies that incorporate Global Technology’s broader strategic priorities within site requirements
- Regularly meet with technology management to discuss and progress recruiting plans, share competitor intelligence and report on current recruiting efforts
- Creating recruiting strategy to meet the hiring demands across the line of business in the location
- Developing and executing robust market outreach strategies to support all candidate supply channels including, but not limited to, diversity, military, boot camps, event sponsorship and employee referrals
- Actively monitoring key performance indicators (i.e., time to fill, aged requisitions, etc.) and partnering to developing action plans to escalate and resolve issues
- Developing external networks to understand new hiring practices, market intelligence and trends in the industry to improve the recruiting approach
- Establishing key external relationships with professional organizations, meet up groups, and community entities to bolster the overall talent pipeline
- Leveraging social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) to publicize recruiting events and other key initiatives
- Tracking and reporting on return on investment (ROI) for all Centre recruiting activities
- Contributing to overall technology recruiting function, including oversight for specific work streams or projects
- Carry a small req load
- Minimum 10 years recruiting experience that includes directly supporting a technology organization requiring considerable partnership with senior business stakeholders
- Recent experience working in an in-house environment is essential
- Prior experience managing small teams of technology recruiters to deliver a strong talent pipeline
- Prior success delivering talent pipelines and market intelligence for technology groups
- Experience influencing outcomes and individuals
- Ability to deploy solutions that go beyond traditional methods in order to build a robust, scalable and sustainable pipeline of top quality talent
- Project management capabilities with the ability to create and manage project plans to completion
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of candidates, hiring managers, recruiting and HR business partners
- Innovative, creative and results-oriented
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic matrixed environment of change, multiple deadlines and shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills and adaptable style
- We’re a global company whose primary business language is English and so fluency in English is required
- Certification from Singapore’s Institute of Human Resource Professionals would be an advantage for this role
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
Everything we do as a firm hinges on our ability to hire, empower and retain the best people. Human Resources plays an integral role in designing, implementing and managing people strategies, using the latest in data analytics and technology to deliver industry-leading services. This includes Recruiting, Training, Talent Development, Career Management, Diversity, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Technology, Finance and HR Service Delivery.
Closing on 12 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company