TEK VILLAGE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology, Others
Contract, Full Time
S$7000 - S$10000
· Minimum eight+ years of professional experience in testing domain, preferably in banking/insurance sector
· Experience managing testing deliverables & resources, design manual/automated test plans according to projects requirements
· Strong understanding of software quality best practices and processes. Experience with a broad range of testing practices
· Domain knowledge of front-office trading – pricing and execution platforms for Derivatives products – FX Options, Rates and Commodities
· Deep understanding of front-office trading functionality - trade lifecycle, trade booking models, trade pricing execution workflows, trade reporting and new product onboarding.
· Back-office and Middle-office experience will be a plus
· Extensive experience with test automation tools and frameworks – Cucumber for Java, Selenium
· Knowledge of REST and SOAP based web services standards, messaging models. Strong understanding of and experience with JSON, XML, HTTP. Experienced in API testing.
· Strong proficiency in collaboration tools like Atlassian Confluence, JIRA and Microsoft Office suite.
· Programming experience in Java, experience in other programming languages will be good to have
· Hands-on experience in automation scripting will be highly regarded
· Strong experience in SQL, Unix scripting, Git
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced and challenging environment
Key desirable skills
· Good understanding of build automation tools – Maven 3, Gradle, experienced in setting up CICD pipelines in Jenkins
· Thorough experience in core Java skills and APIs.
· Experience in Performance Testing tools
· Experience with various messaging middleware technologies – Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, TIBCO EMS
· Good understanding of distributed computing, exposure to Spark and Hadoop ecosystem.
· Experience with log, metrics aggregation and analytics toolkits – ELK stack
Full time, contract.
If you have the above experiences, then kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com to discuss further.
EA Licence No: 18C9120
EA Personnel: R1215682
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 04 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company