Trade Finance Executive/Senior Executive
WINNER (SINGAPORE) INTERNATIONAL TRADING PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$6000
1. Build and expand various financing channels, especially in Singapore and Hongkong. Maintain good business relationship with financial institutions.
2. Be responsible for the overall of the oversea financing channels for projects; communicate and negotiate with banks and financing institutions, from the implementation of the financing plan to complete；
3. Coordinate with banks or financing institutions, perform preliminarily assessment on various benefit indicators, and assist front office to follow up with finance department to prepare letter of credit and credit rating；
4. Be responsible to manage the teamwork of oversea financing channel team, identify and solve problems immediately；
5. Be responsible to promote trade settlement and trade financing business, include but not limit to forfaiting, factoring, commodities finance, and warehouse financing; follow up on the latest trend of innovative financing product from different channels.
6. Documentary submission to bank for negotiations
7. Be responsible for expanding business in commodity industry, especially in Petrochemical Industry；
8. Assist to manage business, monitor title ownership, participate in logistics monitoring;
9. Be responsible for exporting and importing Letter of Credit (LC) are timely processed/applied
10. Ensure shipping documentations are proper and accurate
11. Ensure timely shipping tracking/delivery
12. Handle and issue contracts (sales and purchase)
1. Experience in dealing with commodity clients
2. Degree and above in Business finance or Accounting related disciplines.
3. At least 5-8 years of relevant working experience in related area, such as international trading settlement, international factoring, account receivable financing, trade financing, etc.
4. Excellent skills in market development, planning, coordination, negotiation and operation. Strong execution capability and creativity.
5. Have a strong sense of compliance, risk awareness, team spirit and leadership.
6. Proficient in Mandarin in both written and spoken (in order to work with Mandarin speaking stakeholders)
Closing on 22 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company