Trade Services Manager
WELLS FARGO BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
Banking and Finance, Professional Services, Others
Permanent, Full Time
S$7695 - S$12695
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 30 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
- Processing of Loans including fees and associated payments
- Evaluate loan documents and provide timely feedback
- Schedule funding disbursement for approved loans
- Track requisite approvals and documentation as per Bank policy
- Prepare loan reports per regular schedule and adhoc requirement
- Check and provide Audit Confirmation requests from customers
- Loan facility establishment and renewal processing in system
- Well versed in various Industry norms on Syndicate and Bilateral loans, Asset repurchase, sell down, agency requirements etc.
- Good knowledge of Loan IQ product processing system is a must
- Work closely with different business stake holders, treasury, finance, compliance etc. to ensure smooth flow of transactions
- Track and follow-up for interest payment and fees from customers through the business teams.
- Processing of interest repricing and loan rollovers in system records
- Handling of physical loan agreements received at branch
- Manage a team of document examiners and customer service professionals
- Interface with various internal stake holders including front office team, product, compliance, legal and technical advisory team.
- Interface with external customers
- Manage Nostro reconciliation and other reconciliations for the branch
- Good experience in handling Lending product & LIQ system
- Experience in handling syndicated, bilateral & agency lending arrangements
- Good knowledge of ICC rules including UCP600, ISBP745, ISP98, URDG758, URR725 and URC522
- Good knowledge of Commodity LCs, risks and mitigations
- Good knowledge of various compliance requirements pertaining to Trade Finance & Lending Operations
- Good team management skills
- Proven track record of managing internal and external audits
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Lending Operations, Trade Finance processing and Document Examination is a must.
- CDCS certification is preferable
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Closing on 25 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company