Trader, FX & Interest Rates
BANK OF CHINA LIMITED
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$3500 - S$5000
- Work closely with corporate and financial institutions for cross-selling FX & derivatives for clients.
- Identify and on board new FX and treasury opportunities.
- Keep abreast of regulations and cross check rules prior to transaction execution.
- Cash flow and liquidity management for the Bank, e.g., formulation of funding strategies.
- Develop and maintain relationship with the Bank's counterparties to optimise funding source.
- Analyse potential primary and secondary credit and government bonds.
- Study varying market trend and analyse current market conditions.
- Other projects / ad-hoc duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Approximately 1 year of relevant experience in treasury related activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese languages so as to communicate effectively with Chinese speaking counterparts locally and in Head Office
Closing on 31 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company