Trader Support Analyst / IT Support 2
SINGAPORE SHELL EMPLOYEES' UNION CO-OPERATIVE LTD
S$2500 - S$3900
[Singaporeans / SPR only]
Location: The Metropolis T1 (Buona Vista)
-Minimum of 2- 3 years of desktop support experience
-Minimum diploma, degree preferred
-Experience with call-logging systems (e.g. Service Manager / ServiceNow)
-Excellent time management , customer-facing, interpersonal and communication skills
-Ability to deal with business and IT management at all levels
-Ability to work in a highly pressured environment and respond effectively to urgent customer needs
-Knowledge of support processes and ITIL certification a plus
Responsible for desktop support for Trading Users in APME region mainly Singapore, Dubai, South Africa (400 employees)
- Provide high quality L1 infrastructure support to Trading users in a highly demanding environment via communication channels such as email, phone calls, walk-ins, instant messaging and perform remote support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure issues relating to hardware, network, Windows 7/10 operating system, Microsoft Office 365 and Trading related applications.
- Ensure all issues are logged and take responsibility for ticket closure and timely resolution, escalating decisively where required.
- Work closely with various support teams within Trading and 3rd-party Integrated Support Providers (ISPs) to meet trading users' requests and issues.
- Liaise with vendors for hardware acquisitions and services, request for quotations, purchase orders and ensure deliverables are all met.
- Coordinate the onboarding of new trading users in access permissioning and hardware setup, train and familiarize users with Trading setup and all IT essentials.
- Plan / coordinate / physically assist on desk movement and setup computer hardware, network points, telephones and dealerphones, working closely with various vendors and ensure minimum disruption to the users.
- Manage and lead small projects ensuring objectives and deadlines are met.
- Coordinate smartphone purchases, replacements / loan sets , troubleshoot issues for trading environment.
- Ensure business continuity and disaster recovery readiness at all times, participates in situation tests.
- Prepare and communicate system outages and maintenance notices in clear and concise sentences.
- Document and update all technical support processes and user guides.
- Comply with Trading Compliance, Security IT, IT policies and IRM guidelines.
Closing on 05 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company