Trading Desk Assistant
MITSUBISHI UFJ TRUST INTERNATIONAL LIMITED SINGAPORE BRANCH
Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$5000
We are a leading, International Securities house with offices both in London and Singapore.
We have an opportunity for a highly enthusiastic, self-motivated and effective communicator to join our Fixed Income Desk. Experience in similar role will be an advantage.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Monitoring of trade tickets and subsequent calculation of daily P&L.
- Work in conjunction with Traders & London Desk Assistants to ensure accurate and timely monitoring of best execution.
- Preparation of monthly bond revaluation report.
- Act as liaison between operations and Dealing Room to help resolve any problems / queries.
- To undertake any ad hoc duties/requests required within the Dealing Room.
- Preparation of monthly & quarterly volume, counterparty & sales credit reports for review and analysis by front office staff.
Education and Experience
- At least a Diploma or equivalent, with minimum 2 years of working experience preferably in a similar role.
- Understanding of trade execution & life cycle will be an added advantage.
- Able to demonstrate the willingness to lean in addition to a hands on and proactive approach in delivering a high level of support to the Dealing Room.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral, being able to convey complex information concisely and appropriately on a one-to-one basis, or to groups of staff.
- A hard-working team player who is able to work well with others at all levels within the company, yet can also work unsupervised and manage their own workload.
- Analytical mindset with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work independently and proactively and to represent the department in a professional manner.
- A motivated and flexible individual who has the desire to develop within the role.
- Proactive nature - a self starter with a desire to get things done.
- Must be flexible in approach – a ‘can do’ attitude is essential in a small office.
Closing on 22 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company