Trainee Trade Distribution Programme
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Risk Management
Contract, Full Time, Internship/Traineeship
S$2500 - S$3000
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and Never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- To assist in execution on the Programmes strategy as agreed to and directed by the CSDG Strategy
- To assist in driving and achieving the Trade Distribution aspirations as per plan
- To assist in managing and tracking of product performance by key drivers –growth, throughput, P&L – by distribution type, pricing discipline, operational risk, market share growth etc.
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in CSDG, and the region
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business, Operational or Functional policies and procedures.
- Ensure skills and role delivery requirements are updated, understood, sensitised, trained for as necessary, including improved delivery and alignment to organisational objectives for operating in a COVID-19 and Post COVID-19 scenario
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from universities
- Good Oral/ written communication skills
- Good facilitation skills
- Being detailed oriented and capable of delivering high level of accuracy
- Good interpersonal and consultative skills
- Good organisational skills
- Competency in excel
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- A bachelor degree in business or related field
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Closing on 09 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company