Training & Development Lead / Human Resources
CREDIT AGRICOLE CORPORATE AND INVESTMENT BANK
S$5000 - S$6000
The Associate, Human Resources is a key member of the HR team. He/She will be in charge of the training and development function, and work closely with Human Resources Business Partners and Line Managers to develop a training framework, build a learning culture and execute on talent development strategies.
The incumbent will also partner the Head of Human Resources to build strong relationships with employees of all levels across the front office businesses and provide dedicated HR support as required and drive the implementation of HR practices and initiatives.
In the primary role as Training & Development Lead, the Associate is responsible for improving the productivity of the organization's employees. This role assesses bank-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. The incumbent will actively search, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
In the HR coverage role, the Associate partners and advises business leaders on people- and team-related issues, manages and executes all areas of the employee life cycle, provides reports & metrics on HR issues to the business executives.
- Provide HR generalist coverage in the following functional areas: recruiting/staffing, review performance, compensation, benefits, onboarding, training and development, data reporting, talent management, employee relations, policy implementation, and employment law compliance.
- Conduct Training & Development needs assessment, develop programs and objectives to build and drive a continuous learning culture.
- Design training curriculums for all career streams and deliver programs to accelerate learning for on-boarding, bridge competencies gap to support both individual and organization’s growth.
- Obtain and develop effective training resources utilizing multimedia platforms and methods.
- Review and recommend external training providers, and evaluate the effectiveness of their courses, materials and instructors.
- Create and maintain organizational communications such as intranet bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Direct follow-up studies of all completed training to evaluate and measure results. Monitor spending and provide regular management information on investment in training.
- Ensure that the right people receive the right training to improve their skills in the most appropriate format and at the right time, demonstrating a good return on investment.
- Work with Compliance team to make sure employees are fully compliant with regulatory requirements relating to their competency and professional standing.
- Ensure that the technology and processes assist in the accurate and seamless tracking of continuing professional development and work in a manner compliant with data protection legislation.
- Good university degree with a strong background in training and development and experience with digital learning and multimedia platforms, ideally with some years of HR generalist practice in the financial services industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to present well and deliver training and facilitation.
- Result-driven, people oriented, able to work independently and collaboratively within teams. Adept with building credibility quickly in an environment where intellect is highly valued.
- Resourceful, adaptable, analytical with an aptitude to integrate relevant information to develop solutions and solve issues.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and drive projects to completion.
- Good network in the learning and development areas of financial services is an advantage.
Closing on 11 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company