Training & Development Manager, HR
BANK OF CHINA LIMITED
S$5000 - S$6000
• Assist in developing an overall training and development plan that addresses needs and expectation through job analysis, annual performance appraisals and consultation with respective Departments.
• Plan and organise local as well as Head Office training programs and co-ordinate with internal and external trainers.
• Manage training budget to ensure that the actual training expenses should not exceed annual training budget.
• Conduct the evaluation of training effectiveness, including evaluation analysis and reports.
• Responsible for the generation of all required training analysis and reports.
• Provide logistics and administrative support on training related matters.
• A recognised University Degree or professional qualifications.
• Minimum 3 - 5 years' experience in the training and development area, preferably in the banking and financial industry.
• Resilient with proven ability to work independently in a multi-tasking and fast paced environment.
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills are essential.
Closing on 20 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company