Training, Marketing and Communication Manager
TOP GLOBAL LIMITED
Education and Training, Marketing / Public Relations
S$3500 - S$4500
We are looking to employ a Training, Marketing and Communication Manager who is a creative thinker with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. He or she is able to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment. In order to succeed in this role, here is the list of criteria for a good fit.
1. Strong and hands on in preparing and developing marketing and training materials, manage webinars and websites etc.
2. Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
3. Good in managing technologies required to develop, manage and deliver training and webinars etc.
4. Resourceful and possesses effective research skills
5. Highly organised and take ownership of tasks assigned
6. Boundaryless attitude and approach to align goals and timelines set for all departments and able to overcome challenges with constructive approaches
7. Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
8. Meticulous attention to detail and superb time management skill
Background and experiences:
1. Undergraduate with min 5 – 7 years of experiences in training and marketing related role. Diploma holders with good experiences may apply
2. Experience with Adobe Suite program such as Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign and XD
3. Familiarity with sound and video editing software such as Final Cut Pro, AE, Premiere and Movavi
4. Proficient in UIUX design tools such as Figma and Sketch
5. Experience in website and design tools such as WordPress (Basic CSS and HTML coding)
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
7. Tech savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
8. Able to perform basic troubleshooting with both Windows and Mac Operating Systems
9. Hospitality or IT industry preferred
10. Good verbal and written communication skills
11. Able to travel and flexible in working hours
Closing on 11 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company