Training and Competence Trainee #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUP
AIA SINGAPORE PRIVATE LIMITED
S$2500 - S$2500
#SGUnited #Business #Training #Comptence
This role is housed under the Tied Distribution Division; primarily looking after all aspects of the AIA's agency force who acts as our main avenue of sales.
To raise the Business Quality and competency standards of the agency force in providing quality financial advice to the customers by ensuring the requirements of the Company’s T&C plan and Financial Health Review (“FHR”) standards are effectively communicated and implemented at the respective locations.
Traineeship Duration until 6 September 2021
- To establish and maintain a strong business relationship with AIA Financial Services Consultants (FSCs) and their - Agency Leaders to develop their competency in sales advisory.
- Analyse sales documentation, to provides follow up for Reps to complete and insights for improvement towards Sale advisory.
- Build and automate insightful dashboards and self-service tools so as to make the daily operation more efficient.
- Assist in digitalisation project.
- Assist Reps and Leaders in ad-hoc Sales advisory enquires.
- Education Qualification Required: Degree
- Candidates with CMFAS M5, M9, HI, BCP, PGI, and ComGI certification will have an advantage.
- Working experience in sales and marketing in the Employee Benefits / Group Insurance is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software, especially in Excel and Powerpoint.
Closing on 24 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company