Treasury Analyst II
MONEYGRAM INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$5442 - S$8083
The Treasury Analyst II will manage and report on the cash flows of all MoneyGram companies and associated branches. Ensures sufficient liquidity is in place to enable companies to meet their cash obligations while also limiting excess working capital balances in order to free up cash for other corporate purposes. The Analyst will effectively plan and help execute daily, weekly, and monthly cash flows in a multi-currency environment and co-ordinate with the Treasury and Accounting team and several other offices to facilitate the effective deployment of cash.
- Leverages the Kyriba workstation and forecasting to manage the flow of cash into and out of assigned bank accounts.
- Ensures the flow of funds to support MoneyGram's suite of products and maximizes the use of MoneyGram's operating cash.
- Accountable for foreign currency trade settlement activities, including confirmation, documentation, controls, compliance, netting and financial settlement of foreign exchange trades related to the assigned group of foreign currency accounts.
- Opens and closes bank accounts and ensures bank mandates/powers of attorney are appropriate and consistent with standard signatory lists and are updated for staff changes.
- Liaison with the Legal Department for Board approval of changes.
- Develops and maintains a register of authorized signatories and their powers.
- Responsible for bank relationship support.
- Analyze monthly bank fees, timely payment of those fees, planning and forecasting, and identifying fee opportunities.
- Maintains short-term cash forecasts for branch and subsidiary operating accounts, liaison with the business to understand future requirements.
- Ensures optimal cash balances are maintained through timely settlement of inter-company balances and pre-funding if necessary.
- Initiates and leads cross-functional team members to integrate Treasury processes of business units that are not integrated into the Treasury department, as well as performs other treasury initiatives as assigned.
Any combination of relevant education and experience and/or related professional designations/certifications in this field is highly desirable.
- Minimum Required: BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field or equivalent experience
- Association of Corporate Treasurers' Certificate of International Cash or Association for Finance Professionals (Certified Treasury Professional), preferred
- 3+ years' experience in treasury operations with focus on cash management and short-term cash forecasting.
- Experience working with international accounts, preferred.
- Experience working within Kyriba Treasury Management System, preferred.
- Proven proficiency in financial analysis, modeling and forecasting.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills.
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities in a dynamic environment with limited supervision.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization to understand business goals.
- Ability to plan strategically and breakdown to effective tactical steps.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and turn data into meaningful conclusions.
- Must be self-driven and able to maintain focus on issues and escalate as necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access preferred.
- Strong oral and written skills.
Closing on 12 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company