CFPC (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$2600 - S$4000
Job Scopes & Responsibilities
1. Handling daily TT transactions
2. Issuing cheques for SGD payment
3. Verify all the bank advice and maintain daily cash books
4. Assist on Open/Close/Maintain bank accounts as needed
5. Processing and updating staff claims on MS Excel
6. Monthly bank recon with bank statement records and sap records prepared by Account Reps
7. Support the accounting team monthly close process as it relates to cash, interest and related accounts
8. Prepare Daily/Weekly/Monthly treasury reports according to parent company’s requirement.
9. Assist on internal and external audit
10. Other Ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager.
1. Minimum Diploma in accounting / ACCA Level 1 or equivalent
2. 1 to 2 years of working experience in accounting
3. Good communication skills, especially mandarin reading and writing.
4. Proficient in MS Word, Excel
5. Self-starter, responsible and able to work independently; Able to multi-task
Closing on 19 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company