MARINE ONLINE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$7000 - S$9000
- Lead the debt and equity fund raising process
- Lead credit facilities discussion and liaising with banks and other financial and non-financial institutions.
- Maintain relations with banks and related financial and non-financial institutions and familiar with different financing instruments
- Work closely with business department head/VP to understand the evolving funding needs and implement the appropriate financing strategy
- Maintain and efficient system of policies that adequately control treasury activities
- Cash management
- Liquidity planning and control
- Management of interest and currency and commodity risks
- Procurement of financial and financial instruments
- 8-10 years of experience especially in the debt financing aspect with preference in the marine or shipping industry, with deep understanding of corporate banking products, preferably in the area of loan syndication, structured and trade finance products. Knowledge and experience in structuring cross-border financing will be a plus
- Strong network of financial institutions (banks and non-banks), family offices, HNW and UHNW
- Assists to negotiate & finalize terms and conditions of the products with the financial institutions
- Experience in capital raising and fund raising through various channels; individual or institutional investors. Either equity or debt fund raising
- Involve in the development of marketing and investor materials for potential investors and financial institutions. Managing entire process including long term relationships.
- Requires bachelor's degree in accounting and finance, a strong track record of fund raising and closed transactions
- Thorough knowledge of financial legislation, regulations and practices.
- Strong business acumen with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills and experience interacting with all levels of Management
Closing on 30 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company