HABIB BANK LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$5000
- Monitor and update branch’s Nostro cash flow positions based on branch daily operations. Promptly inform Treasury Front Office if the Nostro balances run low for them to replenish the account.
- Support Treasury Front Office with the updated Cash flow positions for their daily liquidity management.
- Ensure all limits (FEEL, Intraday /overnight limits of Dealers, Dealers Limits, and Counterparties limits) are traded within the approval limits.
- To minimize audit objections and improve audit rating for the department and ensure any audit objections are resolved in an minimal time frame for better governance.
- Ensure all deals are settled timely and efficiently to avoid costly overdraft costs and other compensations
- Minimize settlements risks by ensuring all deals confirmations are sent out timely and with accuracy. Any discrepancy must settle with counterparty immediately.
- Ensure regulatory reports are prepared in due diligence and submitted within date line.
- Ensure all payments are paid timely and accurately and minimize operational errors in settling transactions.
- Performs reconciliation of all treasury transactions on a daily basis. Any non-receipts or payments of any transactions, matter will be taken up immediately and resolve with utmost effort to minimize losses and operational costs.
- To be able to communicate with team member and co-worker for better understanding and work together amicably as a team.
- Follow up with counterparty immediately if there is discrepancy in the trade details and rectify within time frames.
- All queries and disputes with counterparty to be resolve promptly and with utmost effort as not to jeopardize the relationship with our counterparties.
- Bachelor in Business Administrations / Banking Finance
- Good knowledge of banking instruments, procedure
- Understanding the context of FX, MM and Bonds
- Minimum 5 years experience in Settlements
- Experience in working with SWIFT
- Experience in using the Banking systems (Equations, Misys)
- Pro active, self starting approach
- Able to work accurately and under high pressure within fixed and short timeframe
- Good organizational skills
Closing on 05 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company