Treasury Settlement Executive
BANK OF CHINA LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$2000 - S$3500
1. To assist and supervise the daily operation of Treasury Products and to
complete operating process within the prescribed timeframe, so as to
ensure accurate and timely delivery of products and services.
2. To ensure effective performance and compliance with the MAS, the
Head Office and the Branch’s policies and regulations.
3. To implement the accounting policies and accounting treatment in daily
4. To manage the day-to-day running of the IT systems used for treasury
5. To tackle unexpected circumstances arise from daily operation.
6. Construct and update SOP in accordance with the process.
7. Other ad-hoc duties and projects as required.
8. Co-ordination and co-operation between sections and division.
9. Cultivate good team spirit within the team.
1. Degree of Banking and Finance or Accounting and Finance.
2. 2 years and above experience in banking , payments operations or
treasury back office operation is preferred.
3. Familiar with MEPS+, SWIFT and or other payment message standard
4. At least one B+ and above in performance appraisal results in the past
5. Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Power point.
6. Knowledge of Macros or Monarch is preferred.
7. Good team player with strong inter-personnel skill.
8. Analytical, self-motivated and multi-task-oriented.
9. Ability to work in a high volume, time sensitive, high risk and as well as
independently while under pressure to deliver with tight deadlines.
10. Good communication skill in English and Mandarin so as to interact with Head Office in China and ability to interact effectively with people at different level.
11. Able to work on rotational basis on Singapore public holiday and
weekend if required.
Closing on 24 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company