PRIVE SERVICES SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Design, Information Technology, Insurance, Marketing / Public Relations
S$2000 - S$2500
- Translating complex problems into simple solutions.
- Constantly improving UX/UI of the product Design mockups of new features and products for implementation.
- Contributing to the creation of branding materials and marketing collateral such as website graphics, infographics, or presentations.
- Assist in planning and conducting usability testing and evaluate user feedback.
- Relevant UI/UX experience with a strong portfolio (show us your best work!)
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms, show us how you create an experience!
- Experience with creating user journey maps, wireframes and hi-fi mock-ups, user interface, layout best practices etc.
- Strong visual sense and a keen eye for design
- Proficient with design tools such as Adobe Suite, Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop or Sketch.
- Strong understanding of user experience and interaction principles within the constraints of mobile devices, as well as across desktop environments.
- Ability to collaborate with designers, marketing teams, product managers, developers and other relevant teams.
- Passionate about identifying new trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Highly motivated and a strong taste for a startup environment / entrepreneurial spirit.
- Self-started and motivated to efficiently run with a project while adhering to the project timelines.
- Excellent communication skills — you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions and motivations behind them.
- Adhering to Prive standards on typography and graphic design.
Closing on 22 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company