Vice President - Credit Risk Analysis, IWM - Risk Management - Singapore
NOMURA SINGAPORE LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$11000 - S$16500
· Responsible for managing credit risk on IWM business.
· Providing guidance and support to IWM business.
· Underwrite new and renewal of credit applications. Approve proposals for both new and annual renewals of credit facilities (credit authority up to $20mil).
· Approve withdrawal of assets and loan drawdown.
· Credit monitoring (collateral shortfall, limit excess, FX Margin monitoring or any credit violations).
· Assist in the development /changes in credit policies and procedure
· Provide risk advices to business & product team on policies and procedure.
· Maintain Database for all borrowing Clients - FX margin trading clients and clients of security borrowing and lending (database to include updates of Credit Decision log, New application and Annual Reviews).
· UAT testing for projects in the pipeline and any other adhoc.
· Work closely with IWM Products Team on new products launches.
· Work closely with IWM market risk analysts as a team.
· Liaise with various stakeholders (including internal/ external auditors/ regulators).
· Diploma /Degree in Banking/Business/Economics/Finance
· Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in credit risk/analysis in an investment/ private bank.
· Experience in Real Estate financing and Founder Shares financing
· Must be proficient technically and analytically.
· Able to use Bloomberg and other banking tools.
· Credit analysis skills and familiarity with financial products.
· Knowledge of general banking industry practices or relevant experience in PB Credit Risk is preferable.
· Strong interpersonal skills as the role involve managing different counter-parties.
· Familiarity with Avaloq system will be an added advantage.
Closing on 30 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company