Vice President - Electronic FX Quantitative Developer - Wholesale Digital Office, Global Markets
NOMURA SINGAPORE LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$15000 - S$22000
Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
- Quantitative development of all aspects of FX market making and FX algorithmic trading
- Manage and work on projects related to FX products
- To liaise and work closely with the Macro Trading team
- Computer Systems Engineering or Computer Science degree is essential
- Strong coding ability in core Java with an emphasis on data structure knowledge
- Proven experience in Financial Markets with the ideal candidate having experience in a pricing or market making domain
- Innovative, self-motivated, a team player, able to work independently and under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good command of written and spoken English
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER: This Job Description is for reference only, and whilst this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, it is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. The management reserves the right to revise the job and may, at his or her discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
TS ID: 1190256
Closing on 26 May 2021orview more job listings from this company